Your content could win you an incredible experience
Trip takes place July 27-30, 2019
- 3-Days / 3-Nights at amenity-filled remote CMH Bugaboo lodge
- Daily heli flights to activities such as Heli-Hiking and via ferrata
- Incredible regionally sourced cuisine
- Opportunity to learn about photography and content from the best in the industry
& much more!
How to enter
Applications close June 9. Winners announced June 11.
- You have an active Instagram account which you post to regularly, no matter the size
- You authentically and genuinely use Instagram to engage with your audience
- Learning and growing is on your daily to-do list
- You’re keen to document your trip with your followers
- Check all of the above and fill out the contest form below!
We’ll select 6 winners based on several factors:
- A passion for creating great content
- A drive to learn more and grow in this field
- Quality of your content, followers and audience engagement
- Brand aligned to CMH, e.g. lifestyle, food, travel, adventure, outdoors
Stay updated and follow us on social
All the details
How the trip works
You’ll stay at a heli-accessed lodge, where each day you’ll gather with Callum, Katie and the other attendees to dig into sessions about how to pitch to big brands, ways to create quality and authentic content, build audience affinity, plus tips on effectively posting, engaging and reporting. It’s the full 360.
Sessions will happen both in the lodge and out in the pristine landscape of British Columbia, where we’ll fly each day.
In partnership with Yeti, you’ll receive swag, knowledge, connections, and an incredible experience on this once in a lifetime trip.
- 3 nights at CMH Bugaboos
- 3 days of flying, hiking, climbing a via ferrata
- Daily sessions with Callum Snape and Katie Goldie, both in the lodge and out in the field
- All heli flights, food, and any non-alcoholic drinks while at the lodge
- Welcome kit including Yeti swag
- A hotel night at the In-Terminal Marriott Calgary Airport
- Return transportation from Calgary International Airport to CMH Bugaboos
- What you need to cover: Flights to/from Calgary International Airport (arriving July 26, departing the evening of July 30 or later), any alcoholic drinks, massage therapy, retail purchases at the lodge
About Callum Snape
Callum is a photo powerhouse. Based in Vancouver, BC but regularly seen on the road, his work focuses on adventure and travel freelance photography. He has amassed a dedicated following of almost 1 million across his digital platforms while working with some of the biggest brands in the world. His images are beautifully captured, and his personality humble. He knows how to tell a story through his work, and has an innate ability to share his love of travel through his craft.
Clients Include: Samsung, Mercedes, Expedia, Virgin Atlantic
About Katie Goldie
Traveling between her life in Canada and New Zealand, Katie embraces every aspect of adventure and ways to capture moments in the wild. Her photography and storytelling have inspired countless others to pick up their packs and explore the best of the world. Genuine and approachable, Katie is a true leader in her field.
Clients Include: Cannon, Air Canada, Canadian Geographic, Eddie Bauer